Chocolate craving + not wanting to be too unhealthy = Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies 🙂
These cookies are super easy to whip up and quick to pop in the oven. Plus, they maintain their chewiness for multiple days, resulting in the perfect oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/8 cup canola oil
2 regular eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or Mixmaster, add the oatmeal, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, canola oil, eggs and vanilla.
3. Beat until all the ingredients are combined and the dough is moist, yet crumbly.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and coconut. Stir until combined.
5. Clench the dough into tablespoon-sized balls, using your hands. You will need to squeeze the dough tightly to form the balls. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 13 minutes until set and golden.
7. Eat as many as you want, straight out of the oven.
Haha, can you tell I’m obsessed with photographing food?!
Aimé By Aimé