This super healthy and satisfying breakfast is ready in 10 minutes and serves two hungry friends.
3 tbsp butter
3 stalks kale
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 medium tomato sliced
1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add chopped kale, salt, pepper and nutmeg; sauté for a few minutes.
3. Layer sliced tomato over kale.
4. Make an indentation in two places in the kale and divide the remaining butter between the two holes.
5. Crack one egg in each hole and let cook.
6. Flip the egg and scramble it with the kale and tomato.
7. Serve with pepper.