Today’s Top Twelve Tuesday features the best dressed attendees at the 2014/2015 White House Correspondents’ Dinner. If they could only change the backdrop each year I wouldn’t have 2014 included… I couldn’t distinguish between years! 🙂
12. Naya Rivera Dorsey rocked her baby bump in this Tadashi Shoji fitted gown.. Gorgeous as always!
11. Lupita Nyong’o stunned the red carpet in her Oscar de la Renta peplum ballgown.
10. Maria Menounos caught all eyes with her risky – and beautiful – Stella McCartney gown.
9. Sofia Vergara dazzled the crowd in her Romona Keveza dress.
8. Ivanka Trump blew us away in this red ensemble by Zac Posen.
7. Idina Menzel showed off her new blonde locks in this Monique Lhuillier gown.
6. Lucy Liu radiated class in this elegant black number by Naeem Khan.
5. Brit Marling made a splash on the red carpet in her fun Roksanda piece.
4. Bethany Mota looks gorgeous in this Gustavo Cadile gown.
3. Jenna Dewan looks beautiful in this Reem Acra gown.
2. Renee Puente glowed on the arm of her then-fiance, Matthew Morrison, in this magical gown also by Gustavo Cadile.
1. Chanel Iman looked like a princess in this flowing Zuhair Murad ballgown.
What was your favourite White House Correspondents’ Dinner look?