- Daisy Ridley was a force to be reckoned with in this stunning midi gown by Chanel Haute Couture. The Star Wars gal’s dress took over 1000 hours and 20 people to create, but we can all agree that it was well worth it.
- Chrissy Teigen – as always – is blowing everyone away in this elegant Marchesa gown. And nothing beats that baby bump!
- Rachel McAdams defines simplistic beauty in this August Getty gown. The deep back and the slit add a show stopping touch.
- Jennifer Lawrence was captivating in this Dior Haute Couture gown. Her sleek bob won best hair for the evening.
- Naomi Watts’ Armani Privé gown glimmered and frankly she reminded me of a mermaid, which was pretty cool.
- Margot Robbie shone in this gold snakeskin texturized gown by Tom Ford.
- Saoirse Ronan embraced her Irish heritage in this emerald sequin Calvin Klein number.
- Cate Blanchett was regal in this Armani Privé gown. The robin’s egg blue highlighted her skin tone and the detail brought a unique look to the red carpet.
- Priyanka Chopra’s classy and feminine dress by Zuhair Murad was beautiful on the red carpet.
- Alicia Vikander was the belle of the ball in this classy strapless gown by Louis Vuitton. Congratulations on your win for best supporting actress, Alicia!
- Olivia Munn brought colour to the runway in this tangerine Stella McCartney one shoulder gown.
- Rooney Mara’s Givenchy Haute Couture dress had lace detailing that was accentuated by her deep lipstick.
Which red carpet look did you love most?